October 20, 2018

Another discovery has ended

     Look! Another chapter has ended and completed. And I'm so happy because I learn something new again. And because time runs so fast I did not noticed that this chapter was over. Another chapter, another beginning, another lesson again to discover and learn something more about it. 
     During this quarter, we discussed different topics. First is we talked about Internet Access by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices, and local area networks are connected to the global Internet. Second is the HTML or sometimes called as HyperText Mark-up Language. In this lesson I learn on how to create a HTML documents. For me in creating HTML document it is both difficult and easy. It is difficult because you must know and memorize  first all the HTML tags so that you can easily create a HTML document. In creating or doing this you must be careful with every symbols you will type. We also make another blogs which is all about the theme of Science Month, UN and Teachers' Day.
     There are those times that I encountered problems and one of it is I'm too slow in typing and sometimes I don't know and I don't even remember what would be the first tag to type. But with the help of our teacher and also my classmates I was able to surpass these challenges and I was able to learn what my teacher and my classmates have taught me. Another challenge that I've faced again is that writing an article. As I have said during the first quarter, I'm not good in making articles and I can spend more time to think until I will finish it. 
     Moving on, I will continue to post more blogs in my blog account so that my writing skills will be develop. And I will continue to share knowledge, new ideas from what I've learned from my teacher . And I will expect that the last two chapters will be an interesting one and more different topics to discuss and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment