March 12, 2019

Reflection


     Time flies so fast. And YES this is now the end of being  Junior High School student. I have three more weeks left of my junior year of high school. Many things had changed, and I'm not used to those changes. For the past 4 years which I became a high school student, I did not expect the unexpected. I gained new friends, new classmates. That 4 years, I encountered many problems but I surpassed all of them because I have faith in God. I have nothing to say so, I just want to share what I've learned this last quarter. 
     This fourth quarter we tackled about photoshop. When I heard this word "PHOTOSHOP" I suddenly realised that I'm not expert in using this application. I always asked to my mom on how to use this. But even if she explain and demonstrate it I cannot really followed. But when I was grade 9 my mom taught me on how to use this application but I cannot remember now how to use this one. This is not easy for me.
     ICT 10 taught me a lot of things. I'm hoping that I can apply all the lessons that I've learned. And now this is my last blog and I hope that someday I can still post and I will continue to share more ideas to you. I will miss all of the happy memories of my junior year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment