March 12, 2019

Spread your wings and fly

Dreams are necessary. Without dreams there will be no ambition to chase. There will be no goal to reach. We will all be nothing without dreams. Not having dream is like chasing a traceless murder. It is like following an invisible shadow. We can't achieve anything in life without goals and for tjese goals, we need to dream.
When I was a child, my mom asked me if what I wanted to be when I grow up and my answer is to be a doctor. Everytime we go to the hospital for a check up I feel like I have fulfilled my dream. I feel like I'm one of the doctor there. They say that becoming a doctor is a long journey to study. But I always believe in myself and have the confidence to reach this dream. Someday when I will be a doctor, I will help the poor and the needy. For me being a doctor is not just a career, it is a symbol of joy and hope.
This journey is not easy, it requires a lot of sacrifices. I have always wanted to make a difference in my community, so when I become a doctor, I will offer my services for free. Being a doctor to me is not about the money that I will be earning, it is that I want to help those who cannot afford to pay for medical services. I try to do my best to become a good doctor by studying hard. I have so many plans afyer completing my studies and becoming a successful doctor. 
It is very important to have a big dream. It is not wrong. Even if you cannot achieve it, just make it as your vision. I know that in order to pursue my dream, I will face failure. What am I going through now is just the start. I just find the keys. I am still trying to open the door. When I finally did, I will not hesitate.

Reference:
http://www.killcure.com/2009/10/08/dreams-are-very-important/

No comments:

Post a Comment