August 8, 2018

A New Chapter: Beginning

           During the first quarter, we discussed different topics. First we discussed about the history of the internet. In here I have learned how the internet started and how it really works. Second, we discussed is all about blogs. Here, I learned on how to create a blog. As a student blogging can offer many opportunities to us to develop our skills in communication, expand our creativity and improve our writing skills.And the last we discussed is the search engines in which there are ways to find answers. There are also steps and terms to know.
             I encountered a lot of challenges. First is we compose an articles to be posted on our blog accounts. When our teacher tell us on what to do I had no any idea because I'm not good in writing an essay. I spend a lot of time to think on how to start it and to think on what will I write. And so, sometimes I surf on the internet and I find it easier to write an essay. And sometimes when writing I get distracted so I prefer being alone. 
                Despite of the many challenges, I was able to surpass these. So with the help of the internet, I can surf information about the given topics which can help me in making blogs easier.
                 Moving on, I will continue to post on my blog account so that my writing skills will be develop. And I will continue to share my knowledge to other. I will apply what I learned from these challenges. 

3 comments: